Terex AC 100/4L
The power package - with a width of 2.55 meters the narrowest 4-axle of the 100 tons class.
- Maximum load bearing capacity on 4 axles, both at max. counterweight as well as within 12 tons axle load
- 5.4 tons counterweight within 12 tons axle load, 21.3 tons can be moved within 16 tons axle load
- The most variable system for extending the main boom in its class
- Standard 4, ¼ - ½ - ¾ - full support bases
- Due to its short overall length (4 axles) in the 100 t. Class versatile.
- Allows self-disassembly < 40 tons total weight and axle loads <12 tons for special inserts with bridge supports
- Ideal Suitable for prefabricated concrete assembly / hall construction in the narrowest space
- Comprehensive approval network / no blocking times due to its weight of 48 tons thus versatile use.
- Nominal Carrying Capacity: 100.0 tons
- Number of Axles: 4
- Tare weight: 48.0 tons
- Main boom, max.: 59.4 meters
- system length, max.: 78.4 meters
- Quadratic spots, max.: 8.10 x 7.20 meters
Dimensions of the TEREX AC 100