The three-axle mobile crane LTM 1055-3.2 offers a high flexibility of use due to peak load forces with full ballast and partial ballast. Fully automatic support leveling and ballasting with advanced keyhole technology increase the fast availability of the crane.
- very short autocrane in its class - the LTM 1055-3.2 with a width of only 2.54 m.
- in contrast to a truck crane, the 1055-3.2 with its terrain characteristics is the better solution
- Quick attachment of its auxiliary tip, 9.5 m and 16 m / 0 ° - and 20 ° - 40 ° angled
- maximum system length 56 meters
- Optimal for climatic engineering - general work at heights in the narrowest space (skyscrapers in the urban area)
- Comprehensive approval network / no blocking times due to its own weight of 36 to., Thus versatile use.
- Nominal Carrying Capacity: 55.0 tons
- Number of Axles: 3
- Tare weight: 36.0 tons
- Main boom, max.: 40.0 meters
- system length, max.: 56.0 meters
- Quadratic spots, max.: 7.30 x 6.30 meters