The mobile crane LTM 1350-6.1 is characterized by a long telescopic boom, high carrying capacity, exceptional mobility as well as comprehensive comfort and safety features.
- The LTM 1350-6.1 sets standards in the 6-axle class with outstanding load bearing and boom lengths.
- With the Y-bracing, the load forces are significantly increased during operation with a telescopic boom and with lattice tips.
- Maximum system length 140.5 meters
- With the Liebherr innovations VarioBase, particularly safe and efficient.
- Strongest crane in its class - 2 hook operation
- The optimal crane for the assembly and dismantling of construction cranes - due to the off-road capability often in the area repowering can be used.
- Nominal Carrying Capacity: 350.0 tons
- Number of Axles: 6
- Tare weight: 72.0 tons
- Main boom, max.: 70.0 meters
- system length, max.: 140.5 meters
- Quadratic spots, max.: 8.90 x 8.50meters